PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Source: Wordstream
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads, AKA Google AdWords, is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search. Source: Wordstream
Why you need Google Ads?
The network has something for businesses of all sizes with different budgets and different advertising goals and different target audiences — most of whom have used Google at least once in their life to find the answer to a problem. So in a sea of seemingly endless searches — 2+ trillion per year — why wouldn’t you drop a bucket in to see how much revenue you could bring up? Source: Instapage
What is Facebook Ads?
Here’s some info about Facebook ads:
- Ads can appear in News Feed on desktop, News Feed on mobile and in the Right Column of Facebook on desktop.
- Ad content is sometimes paired with news about social actions that your friends have taken, such as liking a Page.
- Your friends might see news about the social actions that you have taken in Facebook ads. This news will only be shown to your confirmed friends and will adhere to applicable privacy settings that you’ve set for your account. If a photo is used, it’s your profile photo and not a photo from your photo albums.
- Facebook doesn’t sell your info to advertisers.
- Facebook actively enforces policies that help protect your experience with third-party apps and ad networks.
Why you need Facebook Ads?
- Your Audience Is On Facebook
- Facebook Ads Are Cheap
- The Targeting Capabilities of Facebook Are Exceptional
- Facebook Is Effective to Push On-the-Fence Leads Down the Funnel
- Facebook Allows You to Find New Qualified Leads Easily